1. Go to login up the top right of www.kommand.me
2. Login with the account you signed up with and you will get to the following screen
3. Click edit on the site you want to change the MX records for to then get to the following screen
4. Click change next to the DNS option to get to the following screen
5. Click the Edit button next to the MX Record, you will then be able to enter the MX record that has been created for you by your own email provider.
As we partner with Microsoft and Google we have options for email accounts, If you would like to discuss the options you have with Kommand please contact us via any method on http://www.kommand.me/contact-us-p38